* Seed Testing 17-21 February 2020
* Seed Testing 24-28 February 2020
* Seed Testing 2-6 March 2020
* Seed Testing 16-20 March 2020
* ADDL TRG(4) 2019-2020
* Special National Training Programme on Seed Certification and Seed Law Enforcement
* 10th National Seed Congress from 14-16 October, 2019 at New Delhi
* Announcement of training programme at NSRTC, Varanasi
* Special training programme for Seed Testing at NSRTC, Varanasi
* Special training programme for Seed Law Enforcement at NSRTC, Varanasi
* Special training programme for Seed Certification at NSRTC, Varanasi
* Revised dates for 9th National Seed Congress at BHU, Varanasi
* Revised Schedule-National Training Programme (five days each) during FY 2018-19" to be conducted by NSRTC during 2018-19
* NSRTC-National Training Programme(2018-19)
A. SEED TESTING
I - 5% Re-testing programme of seed samples: Under the 5% Re-testing programme, CSTL is testing 5% samples from notifies state seed testing laboratories across the country free of cost.
II - Court referred seed samples: Under this programme, CSTL is testing seed samples received from the Hon’ble court. The seed tsting fee of Rs. 10/- sample is required in the form of demand draft in the favour of Pay & accounts Officer (Sectt.), MoA & FW, DAC&FW payable at New Delhi.
III - ISTA (PT) Programme
IV - Grow Out Test
B. MARKET SURVEY
C. HRD ACTIVITIES
NSRTC is used to upload HRD programme schedule on its official website. The information of all the HRD programme are also circulated to state agriculture department, ICAR institutes, state seed testing laboratories, state seed certification agencies, state seed development corporation, private seed sector etc. The interested officers and officials from public and private sector can apply by sending duly filled registration form.